"...Alicia celebrates all births, and (despite my planned c-section) I feel welcomed and honored in her class."
Community classes coming soon! At this time I am available to teach private classes in the comfort of your own home. Price per hour $60.
Some of the benefits of Prenatal Yoga.
- Eases Nausea from morning sickness
- Combats fatigue
- Builds strength and stamina
- Reduces swelling
- Tones the abdominals
- Reduces back aches and leg cramps
- Prepares the body mentally and physically for labor
- Eases depression and anxiety
- Eases labor pain and tension
- Encourages bonding with developing baby
- Encourages rapid postnatal recovery
- Encourages better sleep
- Encourages optimal position for baby
- Offers comfort measures and visualization techniques to use during labor
- Learn breathing techniques for labor and day to day relaxation